If you ask an Indian where to visit, most of them will tell Darjeeling, Shimla, Kashmir bla bla bla. Most of them forget the fact the India is a huge country and there are infinite awesome places to visit.
Lets us find out 7 such awesome places.
- Harihar Fort- Harihar fort is situated in Nasik. It’s one of the most tough steps to climb as the fort is situated at a hill top.
2. Gandikota- SItuated in Andhra Pradesh, this breathtakingly beautiful place is known as the Grand Canyon of India.
3. Tawang- Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh hosts one of the oldest Buddhist Monastery. Tawang is a must visit.
4. Dzukou Valley- Located at the border of Manipur and Nagaland, this valley is known for natural beauty and its flora and fauna.
5. Mainpat- Located in Sarguja district of Chhattisgarh, Mainpat is a small village housing Tibetan refugees and has a Buddhist monastery.
6. Khimsar- Located in the Nagaur district of Rajasthan, Khimsar at a glance may look like Africa. The great sand dunes resembles the Kalahari desert in Namibia.
7. Mitaoli- Ever wondered what was the inspiration when our Parliament building was being build? It’s the Chausath Yogini temple situated in Mitaoli village, Morena district, Madhya Pradesh.
So when you plan for the next travel, keep in mind that India consists of many off-beat places which may not be very popular tourist destination but these places will certainly give you the solitude of a wanderer.
Pic credit- Google images